Robin Torres is no stranger to Real Estate! She has helped hundreds of clients buy and sell property in the Coastal Georgia Alive area over the past 15+ years. She has the professional skills needed and knows that continuous education keeps her agents and her on the cutting edge in the real estate field. Not only is she Keller Williams a BOLD graduate but she also provides coaching to all her agents.
When you are Realtor shopping, it is important that you work with someone who has their clients’ best interests in mind and gets the results their clients are looking for, in a timely manner. Coastal Georgia Alive Realty has agents, ready to assist you, that specialize in all aspects of real estate. We make sure our clients get the results they are expecting. Mrs. Torres states, “Besides being an established real estate professional and Broker/Owner of Coastal Georgia Alive Realty, I am also a wife and mother and understand the importance of finding the right property in the right community that suites your needs. Each individuals needs and wants are different and my agents are trained to listen to the client so we can help them achieve their real estate goals” When working with her team, you instantly become part of her extended family; and she goes the distance to keep you informed along every step of your real estate transaction. She is not just another Broker/realty company; you are Safely Anchored with Robin Torres at Coastal Georgia Alive Realty.
Robin Torres works full-time, as a fully licensed Georgia Broker and owner of Coastal Georgia Alive Realty, practicing mainly in Chatham, Effingham, Bryan, Liberty, Long, Wayne, Glynn, McIntosh and surrounding Coastal Georgia areas. She also specializes in working with international clients (translation available upon request) and relocation's.
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Distinguished Sales Society
- Member of Savannah Board of Realtors
- Member of Hinesville Board of Realtors
- Member (Past) of Program Planning Committee-SABOR
- Chairwomen (Past) of Non Dues Revenue-SABOR
- Member of Women’s Council of Realtors
- Member of Home Builder’s Association of the Greater Savannah Area
- Member of Savannah Area Landlord and Investor’s Association
- Director (Past) Goshen Real Estate Investor’s Association
- Keller Williams BOLD Graduate
- Tom Ferry Coaching Member
- Certified Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Nationally Certified Short Sale Professional (CSP)
- Certified Foreclosure Specialist (CFS)
- Certified Investor Agent Specialist (CIAS)
- HUD Foreclosure Buyer’s Agent
- Platinum Equator Certified
Education & Professional Background:
Native of Illinois living in the Coastal Georgia area for the past 25+ years, Business and Finance Education, South University and Ashworth College.
Coastal Georgia Alive Realty, Inc.: Broker/Owner, March 2018 - Present
Robin Torres & Company / Keller Williams Realty Coastal Area Partners: Associate Broker/Owner, March 2012 - March 2018
Re/Max Savannah: Realtor, January 2007 - February 2012
DART Properties & d’Estaing Enterprises: Real Estate Investments, September 2002 - Present
South University: Associate Finance Director, January 1996 - September 2002
Suntrust Bank: Banking Specialist, January 1993 - January 1996
My promise to you:
Whether selling a home or dreaming about a new home, I faithfully promise to harness all the resources available to help make your experience one of joy and peace while persistently and professionally assisting you. Excellence in Real Estate!